Skip to main content

12A – Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 1

Since it is easier to seek out people who need the service as a notetaking transcription rather than actually interviewing supervisers at work, I used this segment for my interviews. I find that students desperately seem to want a service to be able to take their notes and digitize them, so that their scrawl is easily readable later on and so that they can share notes with friends. They seem to look for services that'll either detect their handwriting (which are rudimentary at best and barely able to read print) or for services for other students or such to type up their notes for them so that they save time. This becomes especially apparent around exam time when students are desperately trying to organize their notes but simply don't have the time. An image detection tech trained on the universally most messiest handwritings would be able to detect and transcribe student notes with just a push of a button. It could be put on phones or on library computers with scanners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENT 3003

I'm a communist in an entrepreneurship class. Why am I here? I didn't know Innovation Academy was binding and threw me in bourgeois weirdness. At least Dr. Pryor is fun.

19A – Idea Napkin No. 2

1) I am Fractal, a Maker and lover of all things innovative. I believe in the power of machine learning and how much it can speed up the workflow and make our lives easier by taking out the grunt work in important but exceedingly repetitive jobs like mine. I work in data entry. I read prescriptions as they come and I type them up. I belive a robot can and should take my job. My job would then become double-checking if the robot analyzed the image correctly, thereby making my life a whole lot easier, and making the data entry process a whole lot quicker. 2) I'm offering an artificial intelligence machine learning program that is capable of detecting and handling handwritten text, especially for that of data entry. 3) My ideal customer would be corporate data entry offices, giving them the opportunity to implement an AI that automatically processes and data-enters prescriptions. With literally millions of databased prescriptions on file, there's practically an endless stream o

6A – Identifying Opportunities in Economic & Regulatory Trends

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/disney-world-fight-for-15-minimum-wage_us_5b8457c8e4b0162f471b7d44 1) This is local news to me, and technically speaking I've been watching the Fight for 15 for a while. I know this is a recent issue so I deliberately searched for this topic. 2) An opportunity exists here, since Disney is one of the largest employers in all of Florida, and one of the most prominent companies in all of America. If Disney starts paying their employees a livable wage, maybe the other disgustingly ruthless employers (I'm looking at you, Amazon and Walmart) will pay their employees much better and give them a chance to you know. Live. 3) The "customer" here in this case is the employee, but they're actually getting paid a wage that allows them not to have to sell their kidneys just to buy food, and thus they can use that extra money to actually buy proper food and afford medical treatment for once. 4) This opportunity is not difficult to exploit.